This section contains links to external sites related to health information.
Osgoode Pharmacy does not guarantee the information found on these sites.
Please use at your discretion.
- Asthma Society of Canada
- Alzheimer Society Canada
- Health Canada
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Canadian Diabetes Association
Group Homes Associations
Pharmacy Related Associations
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Technicians
- Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Ontario Pharmacists Association
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
Drugs & Health Search
- WebMD – The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert commentary, and medical review.
- HerbMed – an interactive, electronic herbal database – provides hyperlinked access to the scientific data underlying the use of herbs for health.
- National Network for Immunization Information – provides up-to-date, science-based information to healthcare professionals, the media, and the public: everyone who needs to know the facts about vaccines and immunization.
- MayoClinic – Mayo Clinic offers award-winning medical and health information and tools for healthy living.
- MD Travel Health – complete travel health information, updated daily, for physicians and travelers.
- MotherRisk – Canada’s expert on the safety of medications, infections, chemicals, personal products and everyday exposures during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Ontario Public Drug Programs – Formulary / Comparative Drug Index